Founder, JW Law
As an Ocala criminal defense lawyer committed to protecting his clients’ constitutional rights, Attorney Jerrod Williams is a dedicated legal professional who cares to protect your future. Jerrod served in the U.S. Army as an Officer, during which time he served in combat for Operation Iraqi Freedom from 2008 to 2009. He takes seriously the constitutional right to freedom and liberty, and that is why he fights for the rights of the criminally accused. He believes if our constitutional rights are not defended, we as a society cease to exist.
Schedule your free consultation with JW Law by dialing (352) 441-2703 or contacting our Ocala criminal defense lawyer online.
With professional experience previously representing a Fortune 500 company, Jerrod has experience building cases that protect his clients’ interests and help them obtain favorable outcomes for their needs. He previously taught business and entrepreneurship law, legal writing, and writing and oral advocacy at Florida Coastal School of Law. His commitment to his clients’ interests has earned him a reputation as a reliable Ocala criminal defense lawyer.
“I am a Christian and a member of a Bible believing congregation at Trinity Baptist Church (tbcocala.church) in Ocala, FL. I believe that I am imperfect but for Christ and know my Savior loves me unconditionally. I place my trust in the Lord to provide for me and my family. I believe God has blessed me with certain skills that culminate with my ability to advocate for others. I am here to serve and inspire others in all that I do.”
- Jerrod Williams
Activities & Affiliations
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Marion County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Treasurer
- Forty & Eight Veterans Organization
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Phi Delta Phi, Member
- Delta Mu Delta, Member
- Trinity Baptist Church, Member, Orchestra Member, Children’s Church Volunteer, Group Leader & Teacher - College & Career
Bar & Court Admissions
- All Florida state courts
- Federal District Court for the Middle District of Florida